What is business contract hire/leasing and how does it benefit me and my business?
By leasing your business vehicles you keep much needed capital available to use on key business projects and not tied up in depreciating assets. It is very important to remember:
If it appreciates- buy it, if it depreciates- lease it!
Leasing your vehicles provides many benefits which outright purchase or loans can’t provide you and your business with. For one, part of the cost of the vehicle is offset against its estimated future value, meaning you are only financing part of the price of the vehicle.
You benefit from our purchasing power and that of the national leasing companies, which allows us to offer you extremely competitive contract hire and lease rates and ensures your money will go further than you may have expected. Our monthly payments genuinely are the best in the UK.
Contract Hire is a popular choice for V.A.T registered companies with more than 40% of companies choosing this funding method.
Having minimum outlay and maximum control of costs along with the tax advantages and reduced administration assists business to budget accurately for their vehicle needs. Contract Hire is available for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Ltd Companies. Some of the key benefits are as follows:
- Accurate monthly budgeting
- Off balance sheet
- Improved cash flow
- Minimum capital expenditure
- Fixed interest rates
- Rentals allowable against taxable income
- No depreciation risks
- Use of the vehicle without a large capital outlay
- Better cash flow with fixed monthly rental
- Low Deposit (usually 3 payments)
- V.A.T recoverable on monthly rentals*
- You will enjoy the benefits of a 3 year warranty
* Only 50% of the V.A.T relating to the finance element is recoverable if car has any private use. 100% if business only. On contracts with maintenance the VAT on the service element is fully recoverable.
- No vehicle disposal problems
- Reduced administration
- On-going advice and support
- Road Fund Licence provided for duration of contract
- Optional maintenance packages available
- Optional replacement vehicle cover in event of breakdown
- Use of the car without ownership
- Any new car in the UK is available
How do I order my new car?
The order process for your new car couldn’t be simpler, simply follow the six steps to driving your brand new car…..
- Choose your car and options from our web site; feel free to call with any questions you may have.
- Request your finance proposal form, fill it in and send back to us via fax or email
- Sign your order form and again send it back to us.
- Receive your expected delivery date!
- Take delivery of your new car where it will be delivered to your door step!
- After enjoying 2 or 3 years of trouble free motoring prepare your car to be collected and go back to step 1…..